We hope everyone had a great holiday season. The office is now back to regular business hours.
The start of a new year is a time for new beginnings and new habits. It’s a new decade, so go big this year! You can look forward to lots of new content on the blog this year to help you achieve optimum wellness. To start, let’s focus on habits.
Here are five habits to focus on in the new year.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Limiting electronics and television before you go to bed is a positive first step.
- Clean up your diet. Focus on whole foods and eliminate processed foods and sugar.
- Get moving. Find ways to incorporate exercise into your schedule. If you sit at a desk for work, make sure you stand up and move around every twenty-five minutes on average.
- Stay hydrated. Choose water over soda, tea, coffee, or juice.
- Step away from the screen. Do you remember the days when people talked to each other instead of looking at their phones?
We look forward to bringing you more information on these topics over the coming year.
Here’s to a happy and healthy 2020.